Generation No. 3
20. BENJAMIN HARRISON3 NICHOLS (CHARLES NELSON2, MASON1) was born 11 Sep 1890, and died Abt. 1967 in Leonidas, St Joseph Co., Mi.. He married IDA BELLE UNKNOWN Abt. 1914.
Notes for BENJAMIN HARRISON NICHOLS:
County of Cass, State of Michigan
Probate Court, File and Recorded in Liber. #53, page #112
Estate of Maggie P. and Benjamin H. Nichols
Letter of Guardianship, February 10, 1904
In the Matter of the Estate of Maggie P. and Benjamin H. Nichols to Ernest Shilitto. Trusting in your care and fidelity, I do, by these presents, pursuant to the power and authority to me grant, constitute and appoint you to be Guardian unto Maggie P. Nichols a minor over the age of 14 years and Benjamin H. Nichols a minor under the age of fourteen years and children of Charles N. and Susan Nichols late of Marcellus, Michigan, deceased, with full power and authority to ask, sue for, recover, receive and take into your custody, all and singular the real estate, goods and chattel, rights and credits which accrue to 1 heir in right of inheritance or which by any other way or means whatsoever, doth of right appertain or belong to 1 heir and you are to make a true and perfect inventory thereof and return the same unto the Probate Court for the said County of Cass A.D. 1905 on or before the 1st day ...
In Testimony Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and seal the said Court of Probate. Dated at Cassopolis, Michigan, the 10th day of February in the year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and four (1904). Sighed: LB DeVoignes, Judge of Probate
More About BENJAMIN HARRISON NICHOLS:
Census: 14 Jun 1900, Marcellus twp., Cass Co., Mi., son, age 9
Children of BENJAMIN NICHOLS and IDA UNKNOWN are:
37. i. ELIZABETH4 NICHOLS, b. Abt. 1916.
38. ii. BENJAMIN NICHOLS, b. Abt. 1918.
39. iii. JENNIE NICHOLS, b. Abt. 1920.
40. iv. DORIS NICHOLS, b. 1923.
41. v. EARNEST A NICHOLS, b. 1925.
42. vi. WALLACE W NICHOLS, b. 1929.