1. What colors do the hottest stars glow?
Blue or White
Yellow or Red
Orange or red
2. Our Sun consists primarily of two gases.
These gases are?
Xenon and Carbon
Nitrogen and Oxygen
Hydrogen and Helium
3. Thermonuclear reactions occur in the sun; the energy created flows out into space as what?
All of the Following:
X-rays and Untraviolet Rays
Heat and Light
4. Our sun is a Main Sequence star. Other
stars in this category include?
Stars of medium size.
Stars of giant size.
Stars of super giant size.
5. Our earth takes one year to revolve
around the sun. How long does it take
the sun to make one revolution around
the center of the Milky Way?
50 Thousand Years.
225 Million Years.